Multiple Headers

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Multiple Headers

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Multiple Headers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • alcurley
    Participant

I’ve installed Jevelin and imported the demo content to utilise the single product homepage.

After i build out the header I’m still left with the ‘My blog’ header and basic menu.

Figure this might be an obvious thing but how do i remove the original/basic header to leave the nicer one which comes with Jevelin?

Thanks

Hi @alcurley,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share your site URL where it’s displaying so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

alcurley
    Participant

You’ll see how the detault one is there wheras i want to show the dark/light header which comes with the theme.

It seems you have created the header and footer using the pagelayer plugin that you are using on your website so could you please try temporarily deactivating the pagelayer plugin?

alcurley
    Participant

That must have came with the default theme. Thank you.

Just need to enable the default dark/light header which comes with the theme; i can see where to edit the logo and contents etc. and the headers are published, they just aren’t appearing.

Thanks

Alan

I can see the pagelayer plugin is still active on your website that overwrites the theme header & footer therefore the theme header & footer settings do not work.

You have t deactivate the pagelayer plugin to use theme header & footer settings.

alcurley
    Participant

That’s been totally deactivated and I have a light/dark header built but it’s still not showing despite having it selected in Theme Settings.

Please edit your website home page and make sure that you have set the Page Layout to Default on the Page Settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)