Multiple things not working on my JEVELIN - CONSTRUCTION THEME

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Multiple things not working on my JEVELIN – CONSTRUCTION THEME

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Multiple things not working on my JEVELIN – CONSTRUCTION THEME

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • zunartstudio
    Participant

Hello all,

i recently bought this theme hoping that i will make fast what i need to, but already 2 days left and i didnt make anything bcs theme is just not working like it should.

Im facing multiple errors:

• When edititng theme via jevelin dashboard seetings (backend), after saving i get this error, and after that page not working at all
    • Headers, titlebars, footers sections in admin page are blank?!
    • Portfolio – tryed to add product – it just dont want to show it, tryed to edit existing one, dont want to change gallery picture..
    • Footer background image – dont want to change
    • Page logo – tryed to change it multiple times, it leaves old 1
    • menu hover color – not working
    • Partners hower effect – stopped working (didnt even change anything in that section..)

What to do, my deadline is now very short bcs of this bugs/errors.

Thanks.

page -> https://proba.maraton-usluge.eu/

Hi @zunartstudio,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Please update the theme to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/blog/2018/01/24/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Also, it seems you are using the redux framework so please deactivate the Unyson plugin on your website.

If you are still facing the issue after doing these changes then would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

zunartstudio
    Participant

Hello,

thank you on fast reply, now everything works perfect and fast, but now im facing with text problem, look enclosed image?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Please make sure that the line height is correct in the theme styling setting as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)