Multiple Unyson Theme Issues after Theme Update

Home Forums Gillion Theme Multiple Unyson Theme Issues after Theme Update

Home Forums Gillion Theme Multiple Unyson Theme Issues after Theme Update

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • adeeln7
    Participant

Site is throwing multiple errors after theme upgrade. PFB, some of the errors.

shortcode table but no class FW_Shortcode_Table found in <b>/home/laptop44/avvaaz.com/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/extensions/shortcodes/includes/class-fw-shortcodes-loader.php</b> on line <b>265</b>

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/laptop44/avvaaz.com/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/extensions/shortcodes/includes/class-fw-shortcodes-loader.php:265) in <b>/home/laptop44/avvaaz.com/wp-admin/includes/misc.php</b> on line <b>1116</b>

<b>Warning</b>: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home/laptop44/avvaaz.com/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/extensions/shortcodes/includes/class-fw-shortcodes-loader.php:265) in <b>/home/laptop44/avvaaz.com/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/includes/hooks.php</b> on line <b>228</b>

<b>Warning</b>: Class file found for shortcode table but no class FW_Shortcode_Table found in <b>/home/laptop44/avvaaz.com/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/extensions/shortcodes/includes/class-fw-shortcodes-loader.php</b> on line <b>265</b>

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method FW_Shortcode::get_button_shortcode() in /home/laptop44/avvaaz.com/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/extensions/shortcodes/shortcodes/table/static.php:8 Stack trace: #0 /home/laptop44/avvaaz.com/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/helpers/general.php(794): include() #1 /home/laptop44/avvaaz.com/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/extensions/shortcodes/includes/class-fw-shortcode.php(234): fw_include_file_isolated(‘/home/laptop44/…’) #2 /home/laptop44/avvaaz.com/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/extensions/shortcodes/includes/class-fw-shortcode.php(151): FW_Shortcode->enqueue_static() #3 /home/laptop44/avvaaz.com/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/extensions/shortcodes/class-fw-extension-shortcodes.php(275): FW_Shortcode->_enqueue_static() #4 [internal function]: FW_Extension_Shortcodes->enqueue_shortcode_static(Array) #5 /home/laptop44/avvaaz.com/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/extensions/shortcodes/class-fw-extension-shortcodes.php(255): preg_replace_callbac in <b>/home/laptop44/avvaaz.com/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/extensions/shortcodes/shortcodes/table/static.php</b> on line <b>8</b>

It was working fine earlier.

adeeln7
    Participant

You can visit the site using the like below

http://avvaaz.com

Hi @adeeln7,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having and thank you for sharing your site FTP details.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

adeeln7
    Participant

Sure, Credentials are being shared.

adeeln7
    Participant

Just an FYI

http://avvaaz.com/psl-schedule-2018-pakistan-super-league/

This url is not showing the post even. Throwing errors only.

I could not login to your site because I just get warning messages and your shared FTP details are not working for me so please make sure the FTP details are correct and working.

Also please make sure that you are using below latest version of theme and activated Unyson WordPress Shortcodes extension as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please login to access this file

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

adeeln7
    Participant

I have checked both the credentials provided. They are working.

Kindly recheck.

Site is throwing more errors.

unyson shortcode is active and latest version of the theme is installed.

<b>Warning</b>: Class file found for shortcode table but no class FW_Shortcode_Table found in <b>/home/laptop44/avvaaz.com/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/extensions/shortcodes/includes/class-fw-shortcodes-loader.php</b> on line <b>265</b>

<b>Warning</b>: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie – headers already sent by (output started at /home/laptop44/avvaaz.com/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/extensions/shortcodes/includes/class-fw-shortcodes-loader.php:265) in <b>/home/laptop44/avvaaz.com/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/includes/hooks.php</b> on line <b>256</b>

<b>Warning</b>: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home/laptop44/avvaaz.com/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/extensions/shortcodes/includes/class-fw-shortcodes-loader.php:265) in <b>/home/laptop44/avvaaz.com/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/includes/hooks.php</b> on line <b>256</b>
    <div id=”fb-root”></div>

I still couldn’t connect to your site or server and getting messages as shown in the attached screenshots.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

If it is not plugin conflict then could you please temporary disable the Unyson plugin that is causing the error so that I can access your site?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

adeeln7
    Participant

I have disabled unyson and tested the site. you can now access the site.

Solution for this topic

I have updated the Unyson plugin on your site and activated it again which resolved the errors.

Could you please confirm?

adeeln7
    Participant

Great. It is working for now. You can update this thread as resolved.

Thanks.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)