My Social Media Sharing Is Not Working - Gillion Theme

Home Forums Gillion Theme My Social Media Sharing Is Not Working – Gillion Theme

Home Forums Gillion Theme My Social Media Sharing Is Not Working – Gillion Theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Richelle5
    Participant

Hello! I am very much a newbie with having a website. I started with 0 knowledge a month ago and tried to troubleshoot this but I’m hitting a road block.

The share icon on the top right section of the homepage is not working and in posts section. It just takes you to the social media site but it doesn’t have the link to the homepage or article I am trying to share.

Can someone please share their thoughts on how I can rectify this? I have no coding experience so if you can use lay man’s term, I would really appreciate it! Thank you for you time.

https://richellecinco.com

Solution for this topic

Hi @Richelle5,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Those icons displayed in the header are not for social sharing but are social icons which link to your social sites account which you can configure in the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

The social sharing icons are displayed in the individual posts as shown in the bottom of attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Richelle5
    Participant

My apologies for the delayed response. I ended up figuring it out. Thank you!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)