Need to fix some issue in Jevelin Theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Need to fix some issue in Jevelin Theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Need to fix some issue in Jevelin Theme

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • UCadvisor
    Participant

i have configured Header 2 on my web site but Top Bar Navigation is not yet showing on my site also i have added Header Navigation (left side) but not yet seeing on my site http://uc-advisor.com

• This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by UCadvisor.

Hi @UCadvisor,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I logged in to your shared site and saw you had set different header layout in the theme settings and in the home page header settings as displayed in the attached screenshots.

I changed these settings to match header layout set in the theme settings.

Could you please confirm now?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

UCadvisor
    Participant

OK good and what about left and right Navigation that is also not yet showing in website i have already added but not yet showing

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by UCadvisor.

I am not sure which navigation you are referring to and where you have added them so could you please describe it a bit more in detail by sharing its screenshots so that I can help you?

UCadvisor
    Participant

I am talking about this navigation you can see in screenshot where i can see this navigation in my website?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by UCadvisor.
    Attachments:

It is displayed in the header builder element as displayed in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:

UCadvisor
    Participant

i am no seeing header builder element in my theme option please check screenshot

Attachments:

I logged into your site and saw the header page builder option is displaying as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Attachments:

UCadvisor
    Participant

thanks for response but i want to add like side options you can see in screen shot how is that possible?

Attachments:

thanks for response but i want to add like side options you can see in screen shot how is that possible?

It is not a part of the theme but achieved using custom plugin shared in the below topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/sliding-menu-from-right/#post-19426

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)