New update and Live Preview

Home Forums Jevelin Theme New update and Live Preview

Home Forums Jevelin Theme New update and Live Preview

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • samv
    Participant

Hello,

Just received email about the theme update, I installed and looked at the preview, and my header logo doesn’t show, and the menu color (previously corrected with CSS fix) now back to white again.  I did not push live because I don’t know what was updated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @samv,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Are you using the following latest theme version?

Please login to access this file

Could you please share the screenshot of the screen where you have set header logo and where you have used CSS code?

Also could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

samv
    Participant

See attached.

That was the theme version I tried.  I did not proceed with installation update after the live preview, so the previous version is current.

https://releasemuscletherapy.com

Attachments:

I don’t see the issue on your shared site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please try clearing Endurance Page Cache you are using on your site and also clearing your browser cache?

Attachments:

samv
    Participant

This issue was showing up when I attempted to install the new theme update.  I have the option of previewing before going live with the theme update.  When I launched the preview, that is when the issue showed up.  (both the change in the menu color as you attached, along with the logo/header disappearing).

Once I saw that, I did NOT go forward with the theme update.

Let me know if I have to update for you to see this, but also how to fix it quickly so I’m not left with those errors.

Yes please update it so that i can see it.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting to resolve the issue asap? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

samv
    Participant

Information provided below.

samv
    Participant

Solution for this topic

I updated and went live with it and the previous issue during the live preview isn’t showing now. Weird.

Glad the issue is resolved for you now.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)