No footer modification possible

Home Forums Jevelin Theme No footer modification possible

Home Forums Jevelin Theme No footer modification possible

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • sws
    Participant

I can’t modify my footer, it’s not shown in the backend, under customize it says:

Customizer footer UNDEFINED OPTION TYPE

See screenshots attached

How can i fix this?

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by sws.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @sws,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure that you are using below the latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

Also, this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sws
    Participant

I tried it with the latest version, disabled all plugins, nothing – it actually work vor version 4.5.6 of the theme, which was installed before.

What can I try next? Not using the latest versions of the plugins etc (which come with the theme) is not really an option.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)