No Templates?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme No Templates?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme No Templates?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • ldittmar
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to set up a basic homepage, but I am struggling. I want the page to look similar to http://www.speech.it/.

I don’t seem to have any templates (I did the basic setup, not the demo setup because I have existing site content). I get to Step 5 of the documentation and I get stuck:

• <strong class=”accent”>Step 1 – Log in to your WordPress Installation
    • <strong class=”accent”>Step 2 – Navigate to Pages > Add New
    • <strong class=”accent”>Step 3 – Click on Visual Page Builder
    • <strong class=”accent”>Step 4 – Click on Templates button
    • <strong class=”accent”>Step 5 – Under Full Templates find homepage you want to import and click on it

There are no templates. Where do I find them?

I’m also just interested in having an image with a text overlay and a call to action button. Let me know how best to accomplish this. The Unyson editor allows me to drop text and buttons below the image, but not on top of it. The settings within the image are not sufficient to get what I’m after. Please help me achieve this simple task! Thanks.

Hi @ldittmar,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I don’t seem to have any templates (I did the basic setup, not the demo setup because I have existing site content). I get to Step 5 of the documentation and I get stuck:

There are no templates. Where do I find them?

You won’t get any template as you have not imported demo content.

You have to either create the page manually or import demo content on your site as described in this page https://support.shufflehound.com/installing-demo/

If you use new demo content installation method instead of legacy method then you won’t lose your existing site content.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)