no way to change sidebar from right to left on category page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme no way to change sidebar from right to left on category page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme no way to change sidebar from right to left on category page

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • jy
    Participant

I want to place sidebar on left hand side, but not seeing any options in theme settings. Although i am able to change placement of sidebar full blog post page.

Hi @jy,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can change it in the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jy
    Participant

Good day,

as following screenshots, I have set the page layout as in “sidebar (left)”, refer to appendix – [jevelin left sidebar – 1]. Result as no different after setting the page layout with left sidebar, refer to appendix – [jevelin left sidebar – 2].

Please advice.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by jy.
    Attachments:

jy
    Participant

I want the sidebar at left on post category as screenshot below, which was taken from envatomarket – Jevelin, refer to appendix [jevelin left sidebar – 3]

Attachments:

Could you please share the page URL from your site where you want to display the left sidebar so that I can help you?

jy
    Participant

jy
    Participant

Hi, any update?

Solution for this topic

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.archive.category #content.content-with-sidebar-right {
        float: right;
        padding-right: 0;
        padding-left: 2%;
    }

.archive.category #sidebar.sidebar-right {
        float: left;
    }

jy
    Participant

thank you!

jy
    Participant

Hi, it reflects on blog category. how do i move the sidebar to left on home page? refer to appendix as [jeveline left sidebar – 4]. site URL is https://blog.poi2u.com/

Attachments:

It is not a default sidebar on the blog page but it is created using the wpbakery page builder column so to change its position please edit the page using the Wpbakery page builder and change the column position.

jy
    Participant

noted with thanks

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)