Nofollow on Parner Slider

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Nofollow on Parner Slider

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Nofollow on Parner Slider

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • inazioj
    Participant

Hello I wanted to ask if you could help me adding “rel=nofollow” to partner’s Url like you can see in the pictures.

Cheers

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @inazioj,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by using the attached custom child theme of Jevelin theme that contains some custom code.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

recliq
    Participant

Hello,

I’m curious as to where I can find a the child theme to update to wordpress? I installed the javelin child doc above, but I don’t know if it has any big changes I should be aware about (besides the ones mentioned on this discussion.) I did notice that when adding some pages the fonts in the menu change, how can I revert this?

Best,

jonathan

Attachments:

@recliq To learn more about child theme please see https://codex.wordpress.org/Child_Themes

Have you made any changes in the Jevelin theme files?

If you make changes in the theme file then you have to make these changes again after theme updation as changes made in the theme files get lost on theme updation therefore using child theme to make changes is recommended.

If you have any questions not related to this topic then to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)