Not Sure At All...

Home Forums Gillion Theme Not Sure At All…

Home Forums Gillion Theme Not Sure At All…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • BlatherBubble
    Participant

Hello!

I hope that you’re doing well. I have recently purchased and installed, Gillion. I thought this theme has everything I was looking for but I think that I might be the wrong person for Gillion. I’m not sure that I installed Gillion correctly. I did download the Lifestyle demo content, not sure that was appropriate. If I were to pay for the installation, does this also include live support via chat or on the phone? I definitely need help. I love Gillion but don’t want that header or those menu options. Help! Thank you!

Solution for this topic

Hi @BlatherBubble,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

If I were to pay for the installation, does this also include live support via chat or on the phone?

Currently shuffleshound doesn’t provide installation services but you can consider hiring a developer to do it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

you’ll see that I have not figured out how to delete the Gillion logo, edit the layout or anything else

You can do this from the theme options as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

BlatherBubble
    Participant

Thank you very much!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)