Nothing is working in theme , no WpBakery editor no Theme setting no pencil edit

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Nothing is working in theme , no WpBakery editor no Theme setting no pencil edit

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Nothing is working in theme , no WpBakery editor no Theme setting no pencil edit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • Shafiq2885
    Participant

HI

I just bought this theme last night

Nothing is working in theme , no WpBakery editor no Theme setting no pencil edit

Please help

SHafiq

Hi @SHafiq,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Have you activated the theme and its required plugin from Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins ?

Please advise.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Shafiq2885
    Participant

I have installed All required plugins, however, is there any other required plugin for activation?

Shafiq2885
    Participant

Child theme is must to install and activate ?

I have installed All required plugins, however, is there any other required plugin for activation?

If you have installed Unyson plugin then the theme settings should work but if you are still getting the issue with it then Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Also please make sure you are using latest version of PHP on your server by referring the information provided in the following pages.

https://www.wikihow.com/Check-PHP-Version
    http://php.net/supported-versions.php

Child theme is must to install and activate ?

Not must but recommended as described in the below page.

http://freewptp.com/why-and-how-to-create-wordpress-child-theme/

Shafiq2885
    Participant

When I am trying to edit Home basic page I am unable to edit it it is coming up with you have a blank page

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Shafiq2885
    Participant

I have sent you access two times via private comments form

Shafiq2885
    Participant

Have you received ? I am sending but I can not see anything which i am sending in private comments

No I didn’t get it so please share it again and also send it on [email protected]

Shafiq2885
    Participant

I sent on your email

I logged into your site and could edit your site home page as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Could you please share me the screenshot of the issue?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shafiq2885
    Participant

No when you will  click on edit with Wpbakery you will see then its not working properly

Shafiq2885
    Participant

When you click on the edit with wpbakery

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

It seems this is happening because you have created that page using Unyson page builder and now trying to edit it using Visual page builder which is causing this problem.

You have to use only one page builder when creating the page and then you can’t switch to other page builder.

Your site home page is created using Unyson page builder so please use the same Unyson page builder to edit it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)