Notice text change

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Notice text change

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Notice text change

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • sachcontrol
    Participant

Hello,

I cannot change the notice text in the theme settings. The field is greyed out (see screenshot). Can you please help.

Best regards

Stefan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Stefan,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure you are using below latest version of theme.

Please login to access this file

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sachcontrol
    Participant

Hello,

The problem seems to be caused by the Jetpack plugin. When I deactivated it I can change the text. Since I can’t really afford to deactivate Jetpack permanently, I deactivated it temproarily, changed the notice text and then acrtivated Jetpack again and the text remains changed. That is good. However the field is now greyed out again and I would have to deactivate Jetpack again to make changes. So it’s not the best solution, but it works for now.

Another questions related to this: how can I change the text in the button that currently says ‘Got it’ to confirm the notice?

Best regards

Stefan

Another questions related to this: how can I change the text in the button that currently says ‘Got it’ to confirm the notice?

You can change it either by translating the theme or by using any of the following plugins.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/real-time-find-and-replace/

https://wordpress.org/plugins/say-what/

sachcontrol
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you very much for the suggestions. How would I translate the theme?

Best regards

Stefan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)