One blog post not showing content

Home Forums Jevelin Theme One blog post not showing content

Home Forums Jevelin Theme One blog post not showing content

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • [email protected]
    Participant

Hi, I found out that one of our posts suddenly is not showing content, while in the backend all text is available. No errors are shown and all other posts work just fine. Any idea what is causing this?

Hi @vincent,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please clear and temporarily deactivate the Cache that you are using on your shared site so that I can troubleshoot it.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound,

Our website runs on WP Engine and I can’t deactivate the cache unfortunately. I purged all the caches just now, but not sure there is much more I can do.

Best regards,

Vincent

Then would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

[email protected]
    Participant

I’m providing log in to our staging environment where the issue also appears.

[email protected]
    Participant

Apologies, might have been that the previously provided password didn’t work. Just noticed I didn’t save it. It works now.

I can see this is also happening for other blog posts such as shared in the private reply.

Have you made changes in the theme files?

Could you please try deleting the theme on your site and reinstalling the below latest version of the theme?

Please login to access this file

[email protected]
    Participant

Other posts are loading just fine on my side. Which other ones are showing a problem for you?

The only thing I added to the header.php is some tracking scripts, but that should affect all pages.

You are welcome to try anything on the staging website. There is no customer traffic on that one.

Solution for this topic

I was talking about your post salesforce-for-outlook-a-complete-guide.

This is happening because of the WP YouTube Lyte plugin that you are using on your site that I have deactivated now.

Could you please confirm it?

[email protected]
    Participant

Yes you are right, it works on my side as well now. How odd. Thanks for the information. I guess I need to reach out to the developer?

[email protected]
    Participant

Ah I believe I already see where this is happening. Ok, I’ve got something to go on. THanks for your help, much appreciated.

You are most welcome here ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes, you need to contact the plugin developer.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)