One Click Install Issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme One Click Install Issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme One Click Install Issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • catarinamfernandes
    Participant

Hi,

I have been using the Shop Demo to set up my website with the Jevelin Theme. Today I accidentally clicked on the one-click install and installed the demo Blog. I wanted to use it just for my “Blog” page, but it changed my whole website. How can I delete this “One Click Install” ? I go to the Themes installed and the Blog Theme is not there, because its part of the Jevelin Theme, as a demo, so I can’t delete it and go back to my previous website set up. Can I just delete the Blog demo to go back to normal? or there’s a way to use the Blog demo just for the Blog page and not for the whole website?

Thank you!

Catarina

Hi Catarina,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

How can I delete this “One Click Install” ?

You can just deactivate the One Click Install plugin on your site.

Can I just delete the Blog demo to go back to normal?

No you can’t just delete the blog demo content automatically but you can do so by manually deleting the content.

If you have old backup of your site then you can just restore it.

or there’s a way to use the Blog demo just for the Blog page and not for the whole website?

There isn’t a way to selectively import demo page but you can create that page manually on your site.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

catarinamfernandes
    Participant

But I can’t delete the content, I need to undo the last actions I did yesterday, that was installing the Blog Demo. I need to go back to how it was yesterday, not deleting my content. Actually a lot of my content seems to be gone, the pages I have done, some of them are gone now and others are completely different.

Please I need to be able to go back to how my website was yesterday, all the work I did seems to be lost.
    <div>Thanks</div>
    <div>Catarina</div>

There isn’t anything in the WordPress that will revert your site to old version.

If you have old backup of your site then you can just restore it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)