one page javeline medical template

Home Forums Jevelin Theme one page javeline medical template

Home Forums Jevelin Theme one page javeline medical template

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Akif
    Participant

hello,

please let me know how i can assign an id to a section or div, for instance by default about, department, faq & contact sections/divs have ids, i want to assign ids to other sections as well, please check one page javeline medical template, tell me main core file where i can see those sections and i can edit the code, i have seen page.php but didnt find the sections of main pages there of medical template

Hi @Akif,

Thank you for your question.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where you want to add it so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Akif
    Participant

https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/medical/

hi check the above url, i am using the same template, i want to assign ids to the sections/divs -> book your appointment and our special offer sections as same as by default about, departments, contact and Faq sections have ids, check screenshot and see about section have id, but special offer and book appointment dont have id and i want to assign ids there whether via code files, i can work on coding, once assigned, i can create menu of both these sections and on click page can be scrolled to the section then.

Thanks

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Akif.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Akif.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)