Page appears empty

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page appears empty

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page appears empty

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • [email protected]
    Participant

Hi,

I can’t edit my main page because when I open it doesn’t show any content, although it is full of content.

Could you please help me fix this? I’m sending print screens attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @geral,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Is your site home page static page or dynamic page?

Also the shared screenshots are only partial so could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi, my home page is dynamic. The URL is http://www.3dtour.pt/. The problem is in the back office, I can’t edit the page because it appears empty.

pinowp
    Participant

Hi Geral, i have the same problem. i can’t edit my page because it’s empty and there is this text: error: in the corner upper left.
    I can’t reset i can’t save it

@geral It seems your shared page is static page and not dynamic.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

@pinowp To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)