Page Builder Problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page Builder Problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page Builder Problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • diedaWordpress
    Participant

Hey Shufflehound team,

like some others here, I have the problem, that i can’t edit the content any more. There is just showing empty white boxes on the content pages (in backend).

Nothing from the usual solutions helped. I deactivated all plugins except Unyson – didn’t work. The Unyson-Extensions are up to date, Theme is up to date, Wordpres is up to date.

Is there a solution for that problem yet?

Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @diedaWordpress,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

This seems causing by new Unyson plugin update so please make sure to use latest version of Unyson plugin and update its extensions as described in the following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/unyson-update-breaks-theme/#post-10097

If the above doesn’t help you then Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

diedaWordpress
    Participant

Hey,

No, there is no Update Unyson aviable…

It would be very nice if you can login and check if you find something. We have the same problem with another site.

Thank you for sharing your site credentials but you didn’t share me your site URL so could you please share it?

diedaWordpress
    Participant

Yes, right. Here is the site’s name

I logged in to your site and saw this is happening because of the javascript errors occurred on your site as shown in the attached screenshot.

This error also occur when using default WordPress theme and deactivating all plugins so it is not theme or plugin specific issue.

It seems your WordPress installation or HTTPS protocol issue so please try reinstalling it.

Attachments:

Qing Zhou
    Participant

Hi,

I have recently bought the Jevelin theme, I instealled it. Installed the Plugins. Deactivated the unnecessary plugins. but I cannot seem to get the Visual Page builder to work. All I see is a backend text editor, no visual editor or anything. Please help!

Attachments:
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)