page contact

Home Forums Jevelin Theme page contact

Home Forums Jevelin Theme page contact

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • kreativ69
    Participant

Good morning,
    I realized that if I put a space on the contact page, the site will move all the way down.

thank you

Hi @kreativ69,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please tell me exactly where & how you are adding space and also share me the page URL from your site where it is moving down so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

kreativ69
    Participant

Hello,

when you insert a space in the contact form, it goes all the way down to the footer
    verify yourself, I await thanks.

Url:        https://www.dckreativ.it/contatti/

user:  wp-sitomio

pass:  galliani
    Other information if you can, it will be easy for you to answer: how do I update the child jevelin file that you release as I install it?
    only the steps, thank you

I wish you the best

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

when you insert a space in the contact form, it goes all the way down to the footer
    verify yourself, I await thanks.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any or use following plugin to check it.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/health-check/

Also please try disabling chat system on your site.

Please don’t post usernames or passwords on the forum, as this is a public forum.

You can share site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”.

Other information if you can, it will be easy for you to answer: how do I update the child jevelin file that you release as I install it?

We never release updates for Child theme so you don’t have to update it and the intention of creating child theme is to secure its code from update.

We release theme updates and you can update your theme as described in the following page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

kreativ69
    Participant

Hello,

I have disassaged what you told me but in the contact page when I give a space with the keyboard I keep going down.

let me know thanks

P.S.: nell header non mi cambia il colore dove ho messo un fondo per eliminare il problema, ma vorrei risolvere il problema.

I have disassaged what you told me but in the contact page when I give a space with the keyboard I keep going down.

What do you mean by “disassaged”?

Do you mean you have troubleshot it disabling plugins?

kreativ69
    Participant

Hi

I mean cho disabled everything as you say but the fom does not work as I give a space with the keyboard.

what should I do ?

You are using too much older version of Jevelin theme on your site so please update it to the below latest version as described in this page https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

kreativ69
    Participant

It works

thank you

thank you so much

kreativ69
    Participant

hi,

sorry but the site I bought,
    can it have a plugin where it appears to issue an email on a particular page? thanks and sorry for the trouble

can it have a plugin where it appears to issue an email on a particular page? thanks and sorry for the trouble

I am not sure I understood your question so could you please describe it a bit more in detail so that I can help you?

kreativ69
    Participant

I should do a landing page, in the site and I would like when I bring them on the page it appears to release your email

Sorry but still your question is not clear so please describe it in detail by sharing screenshots or page URLs if required.

kreativ69
    Participant

Sorry for the trouble I’ll find another solution

ok

Please advise if you have more questions.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)