Page Editor Changes Not Being Saved

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page Editor Changes Not Being Saved

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page Editor Changes Not Being Saved

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Benjam1n
    Participant

Hi,

My site has been working fine for weeks.

I have installed no new plugins  and not yet installed the latest Jevelin update and all of a sudden today, any changes I make to the visual editor are not being saved – whether they are draft pages or published pages.

I can change everything else, site title, status etc. and it works fine. It is only the visual page editor that is not saving at all.

If I make changes when the page is in “draft” form, WordPress recognises the changes because when I click “Save draft” a notfication window appears asking me if I want to leave the page because changes have been made.

However, when the page refreshes, none of the changes have been saved.

If I make changes to a published page and press update, the page refreshes and again, none of the changes have been saved.

I would also like to update to the latest version of the theme.

If I delete the current version, and re-upload the new version, will all my previous changes etc. still be there or do they get deleted as well (doing it this way)?

Please help.

Thanks

Ben

Hi Ben,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

If I make changes to a published page and press update, the page refreshes and again, none of the changes have been saved.

Please make sure to use latest version of Unyson plugin and update its extensions as described in the following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/unyson-update-breaks-theme/#post-10097

If I delete the current version, and re-upload the new version, will all my previous changes etc. still be there or do they get deleted as well (doing it this way)?

Yes your previous changes will be retained after theme updation.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Benjam1n
    Participant

Awesome, many thanks for your quick response, and on a Saturday too – impressive!

Everything is working fine now and I’ve updated to the new version without a problem!

Thanks again.

Ben

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)