Page is cut off when multiple tabs are selected.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page is cut off when multiple tabs are selected.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page is cut off when multiple tabs are selected.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
  • singbrothers1
    Participant

I’ve a page with multiple tab elements to visually display a large amount of information.

But currently, when the tab element expands to reveal the paragraph element, the height of the page does not lengthen correspondingly (as shown in the screenshot, the paragraph is cut off). Could I get some help with this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @singbrothers1,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

singbrothers1
    Participant

It’s on maintenance mode currently, so I’ll have to trouble you to log into the site.

I can’t login to your shared site to access it using shared credentials and always get the error as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

singbrothers1
    Participant

Oh hey sorry, I mistyped the password.

I could log into your shared site but didn’t see the page containing tab elements so as requested above could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that I can troubleshoot it?

singbrothers1
    Participant

Heya! I’ve attached the link. 🙂 Thanks for the help!

I don’t see the issue on your shared page as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Attachments:

singbrothers1
    Participant

Heya!

Because the default page length is manually tailored to fit the default selected tabs. The issue happens when you select other tabs, which are longer, but the page does not automatically change its size.

None of the tabs generate issue for me so could you please tell me specifically on which tabs to click to generate issue so that I can troubleshoot it?

singbrothers1
    Participant

Heya! In order of the rows:

• 1st tab
    • 3rd tab
    • 1st tab
    • 5th tab
    • 1st tab
    • 4th tab
    • 8th tab
    • 3rd tab
    • 3rd tab

and the rest will be cut off.

Basically, any tabs that have Paragraph elements that are longer than the default will cut off the page. Hope this helps clarify! Thanks in advance!

Here’s the screenshot of tabs you have suggested but I don’t see it is being cut off.

Please advise.

Attachments:

singbrothers1
    Participant

Heya! It’s the most bottom part that is cut off. Please scroll to the bottom with the aforementioned tabs opened.

Still I am not getting the issue.

May be it is browser specific.

Which browser are you using?

Please share me the screenshot of the issue and make sure to point the cut area by arrow in the shared screenshot.

singbrothers1
    Participant

Hi I’ve attached the screenshot!

My browser is Google Chrome: Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Attachments:

It is displaying fine in your shared screenshot without cutting anything.

Please tell me how you want it to display and share me the screenshot of how you have added in the tab content area.

singbrothers1
    Participant

Hi! When I say cut off, I mean that there are more text to be displayed beneath PVC Cement Pail (in my latest screenshot), but I cannot scroll down further to see the text.

I’d like, when I click on a tab that is longer than the default, for the page to automatically expand to fit all the text please!

Now I understood your issue but couldn’t reproduce it on Google Chrome browser.

Could you please test it on a different browser?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)