Page is showing twice...

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page is showing twice…

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page is showing twice…

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • aactive
    Participant

Hi,

Hope you guys doing well. On my website all pages showing the same section twice except the home page. Please check and let me what’s going on.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @aactive,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It was happening because of the Footer template that you had set in the theme settings that I have changed now.

Could you please confirm it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

aactive
    Participant

Then what about the footer? Now the footer is gone.

I can see the footer on your website as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Attachments:

aactive
    Participant

I think this is the copyright section or you can say bottom footer widget. But I have created a footer widget with the default theme builder.  What about that? and one more thing there is only 1 footer widget but I need 4 sections.  So there should be footer widget 1, footer widget 2, footer widget 3, footer widget 4. So that I can maintain a sequence.

Attachments:

I think this is the copyright section or you can say bottom footer widget. But I have created a footer widget with the default theme builder. What about that?

I have enabled it from the Home page footer settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

and one more thing there is only 1 footer widget but I need 4 sections. So there should be footer widget 1, footer widget 2, footer widget 3, footer widget 4. So that I can maintain a sequence.

You can add multiple widgets in the same Footer widgets area and can maintain the sequence.

Attachments:

aactive
    Participant

Please check the attachment. Your theme just killing my company’s reputation. Please give me a proper solution.

Attachments:

This does not work like that.

The widgets are displayed in the grid format sequentially from left to right as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

aactive
    Participant

This what I am talking about!!! Then how I will design my footer according to my client’s design? The footer template also not working, Even elementor footer not working as well. How come you guys said this theme is compatible with elementor???

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by aactive.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by aactive.
    Attachments:

The theme is compatible with elementor and also with wpbakery page builder.

You can create a custom footer template and use it on your website as shown in the attached screenshots.

If you can’t design your footer according to your client’s design then you can consider hiring a developer or designer to do it.

Attachments:

aactive
    Participant

I have already designed my footer with wpbakery page builder. Please find the attachment. But it renders the same page again. Check 2nd screenshot. If it is not possible Please refund me the money.

Attachments:

I could confirm the issue on my test site, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

aactive
    Participant

Are there any updates???

Shufflehound

Solution for this topic

The issue should be fixed in the below latest beta version of the theme, so please update the theme as described here – https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Let us know if the issue is fixed 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Shufflehound.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Shufflehound.

aactive
    Participant

Thank you. It’s working!!!

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)