Page Loader

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page Loader

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page Loader

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • voituski
    Participant

How could I put page loader only on one page?

On my site I have a form but when people click on submit button, they click a lot of times because nothing happen (in fact the form was doing process..but You know how users are!). Because that I need to put Page Loader just when there were a click on submit button until their being redirect to THANK YOU PAGE!

I hope that you could help me! Thanks

Hi @voituski,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please tell me how you are creating contact form on your site so that I can help you?

Also please check whether that contact form supports loader.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

voituski
    Participant

I created with contact form 7.

voituski
    Participant

Hey there!

It didn´t work. Is there a possibility to turn on Jevelin PAGE LOADER, on just one page or two pages?

On settings I just can set on ALL PAGES or:
    <div class=”fw-backend-option-input fw-backend-option-input-type-radio fw-clearfix fw-col-xs-12 fw-col-sm-9 fw-col-lg-10 width-type-auto”>
    <div class=”fw-inner fw-pull-left fw-clearfix”>
    <div class=”fw-inner-option fw-clearfix”>
    <div class=”fw-backend-option-descriptor fw-listening-started” data-fw-option-id=”page_loader” data-fw-option-type=”radio”>
    <div id=”fw-option-page_loader” class=”fw-option fw-option-type-radio”>
    <div><label for=”fw-option-page_loader-off”><input id=”fw-option-page_loader-off” checked=”checked” name=”fw_options[page_loader]” type=”radio” value=”off” /> Off</label></div>
    <div><label for=”fw-option-page_loader-on1″><input id=”fw-option-page_loader-on1″ name=”fw_options[page_loader]” type=”radio” value=”on1″ /> On – In every page</label></div>
    <div><label for=”fw-option-page_loader-on2″><input id=”fw-option-page_loader-on2″ name=”fw_options[page_loader]” type=”radio” value=”on2″ /> On – Only first load</label></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class=”fw-backend-option-desc fw-col-xs-12 fw-col-sm-offset-3 fw-col-sm-9 fw-col-lg-offset-2 fw-col-lg-10″></div>
    <div></div>
    <div>I want to put on 2 pages where there are forms.</div>
    <div>Could you help me? Please! My leads are doing 10 registers each time!</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>They think that register didn´t finish because there is no preloader or alert and the redirection is very slow.</div>
    <div></div>
    <div></div>

voituski
    Participant

Sorry the last message was wrong. Lets try again!

It didn´t work. Is there a possibility to turn on Jevelin PAGE LOADER, on just one page or two pages?

On settings I just can set on ALL PAGES or on main page.

I want to put on 2 pages where there are forms.
    Could you help me? Please! My leads are doing 10 registers each time!

They think that register didn´t finish because there is no preloader or alert and the redirection is very slow.

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)