Page setting Option not showing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page setting Option not showing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page setting Option not showing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • msystechnologies
    Participant

HI,

When I create my custom post type and create new post for the same,  I have not got the “Page setting” option from below so I can not set the header background image, page title and breadcrumb too. I have also attached my screen shot. Please check and let me know how to solve this problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @msystechnologies,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme.

Please make sure you are using below latest version of Jevelin theme.

Please login to access this file

If you are still having the issue then could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

msystechnologies
    Participant

Hi,

I have install new version which you attached here but still not showing “page setting option” plz check the below link i have make one video regarding my issue.

Unable to display content. Adobe Flash is required.

I can’t see your shared video and i get the message “Unable to display content. Adobe Flash is required.” so could you please host your video somewhere like on youtube and share me its URL?

msystechnologies
    Participant

Yes,

We can’t host video file on YouTube due to Screen cast video is in .swf format so you will need to install Adobe Flash player into your browser.

Or you can download our screen video from below URL and review the issue using Window Media Player. SWF will work in it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1iiZRHmxk9lWW1ZYVBoZG5BaHc

Please do as per your appropriate and help us for same.

Please let us know soon, if you still have any issue with video.

Thanks.

I tried to play it but see what i am getting in the attached screenshot.

Instead of video please share me the multiple screenshots of the issue.

Also are you having the issue with post or page or any other custom post type on your site?

Attachments:

msystechnologies
    Participant

Hi,

Please review attached screen shots help us for same matter.

Page settings  section is not enabled for Custom Post Type. We need it to customize header section same as default pages option.

Please let us know soon, if you need more clarity.

Thanks.

Attachments:

I understood what you are talking about now and the theme currently doesn’t provide this functionality so you have to develop custom code to achieve it.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)