page to more blog posts - and ideal image size

Home Forums Jevelin Theme page to more blog posts – and ideal image size

Home Forums Jevelin Theme page to more blog posts – and ideal image size

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • pannali
    Participant

Hello,

What is the ideal image size for the top image of the post? I notice they look fine on the homepage, but are distorted when you actually click on the post.

Also, how can I add a button saying older posts to allow links to more posts? Right now I do not see that option and (for example) of the 20 or so posts I wrote in October, only 15 show up. Thank you for your help.

Hi @pannali,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

What is the ideal image size for the top image of the post? I notice they look fine on the homepage, but are distorted when you actually click on the post.

It is 1200px X 675px

Also, how can I add a button saying older posts to allow links to more posts? Right now I do not see that option and (for example) of the 20 or so posts I wrote in October, only 15 show up. Thank you for your help.

Depending on your site configuration, you can set it in various pages as displayed in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

pannali
    Participant

Hi – of the three options you gave me, I only see the first available. I can adjust that, but it still isn’t showing all the posts or giving the option of another page.

Why don’t you see other two options? Where are you checking them?

They are not theme options but your site and page settings so please refer them carefully to know exactly where you have to check.

Also could you please share me the blog page URL from your site?

pannali
    Participant

http://www.pannali.org

I was checking the other options where they are shown on my site and page settings.

Then please share me the screenshots of what you have set on your site.

Also would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)