Pages, Media and all Content disappears from Dashboard when Jevelin is active

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Pages, Media and all Content disappears from Dashboard when Jevelin is active

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Pages, Media and all Content disappears from Dashboard when Jevelin is active

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • piobair
    Participant

As soon as I have Jevelin activated as a theme, all contant (such as pages, media etc.) disappears from my WordPress Dashboard. The content is still there and correctly displayed on the website. “Pages” shows the amount of pages I have, but the list is empty. See photo. Can this be fixed?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

That is strange as we haven’t had such an issue before.

What does the page do, that is beside the “All” tab?

We can try to inspect this issue further, but we would need login details for your website (that can be shared in the private information field)

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

chrisholt
    Participant

I also appear to have the exact same issue which was noticed after updating WordPress to 6.0.5. Is there a known fix for this yet?

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Currently, we’re unable to replicate this issue on our end, which makes it challenging to identify the cause and determine a solution.

To address the problem, we will need login details for a website where the issue can be replicated.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)