Panel image in Icon Box Slider

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Panel image in Icon Box Slider

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Panel image in Icon Box Slider

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • LoriBeeArt
    Participant

In one website I manage, the Icon box slider has an option to upload a panel image for each slider (so where the icon is, you can upload an image)

It also has the option to turn off the title. (see image: icon box slider 1 )

On another Jevelin website I am working on, those options are not available (see image: icon box slider 2)

Am I missing something?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @LoriBeeArt,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

No, you are not missing anything.

It should display as shown in your second screenshot and displaying the same on my website.

Please make sure that you are using below the latest version of the theme on your both websites.

Also, this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

LoriBeeArt
    Participant

Thanks – I actually want the options displaying in the first screen shot – so do you know if this is as a result of special code?

regards

Lori

Yes, that can be because of a special code or any other plugin that you are using on your website, therefore, I suggested you above to check it by deactivating the plugins.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)