parallax script don't work

Home Forums Jevelin Theme parallax script don’t work

Home Forums Jevelin Theme parallax script don’t work

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Spikulu
    Participant

<div class=”comment__body”>
    <div class=”js-comment__body t-preformatted”>

Hi, since I’ve updated my site, I have a problem with the footer (footer copyright), and parallax script (seem not working), I suppose…
    After it, I have a line with this text error, part of code: ”$(“élément”).parallax(xPosition, adjuster, inertia, outerHeight); }); “

How can I fix it. Thanks.

</div>
    </div>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Spikulu,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme and plugins.

Please login to access this file

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Spikulu
    Participant

Thanks… The URL : https://donzodesign.com

I will try today, to desactivate the plugins, and see what happens.

Best regards,

Spikulu

Please check the plugin conflict by deactivating them.

Also, this can be a child theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporarily use the Jevelin theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site child theme issue.

Spikulu
    Participant

I’ve done all, desactivate the plugin, check my config theme, use jevelin theme instead child theme, nothing change…

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Spikulu
    Participant

Thanks…

The shared credentials are not working and I am getting the password is an incorrect error so please make sure that it is correct and working fine.

Spikulu
    Participant

Sorry. New try

Solution for this topic

I logged into your website and saw that you are using the wrong javascript code on your website and using it incorrectly in the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

You should not use script tags in the code and should not load the jquery file as WordPress itself loads it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Spikulu
    Participant

Thanks, It work…

But, I never write this javascript code, and also the CSS above. I am not a developper, Know only CSS and HTML, and a little PHP (read it, not write it).
    Is it possible that a plugin can do it ? I don’t think so, but… A hack ? But what for?

Anyway, It work. Many thanks, because I didn’t think to watch here.

Best regards,

Spikulu

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Spikulu.

Is it possible that a plugin can do it ? I don’t think so, but… A hack ? But what for?

The plugin can do it only when the code has developed in it to do this.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)