Phone number not mobile-friendly

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Phone number not mobile-friendly

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Phone number not mobile-friendly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • appetitte
    Participant

Hi there –

One more thing: it seems that the phone number does not activate on the mobile and thereforeĀ can not be used to dial. Anything that I am missing? Thanks.

Hi @appetitte,

Thank you for your question.

I am not sure what do you mean by activate so please describe it a bit more in detail?

Also could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

appetitte
    Participant

Thank you. What I mean is that unless hyperlinked, the phone number is not “clickable”. When tapping on the text, it does not prompt to dial automatically on iphone/android. Typically, phones recognize phone numbers automatically and prompt to dial when tapped. How can I solve this without hyperlinking every single number (and there is no way to hyperlink the phone number on the widget).

Solution for this topic

If you are talking about the header topbar options like email or phone number then you can make them clickable to have links by using the child theme solution shared in the following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/top-bar-setting-add-hyperlinks-to-phone-email-address/#post-2824

appetitte
    Participant

Thanks. I hyperlinked it one-by one.

You are most welcome here šŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)