PHP version and footers

Home Forums Jevelin Theme PHP version and footers

Home Forums Jevelin Theme PHP version and footers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Wetmoose
    Participant

Two things going on:

1. I saw a notice about updating my PHP version but i’ve no idea how to do that. Any ideas?
    2.  I would like to have a 3 column footer like the example shown. Right now my settings are at 3 columns but how do I figure out how to stack things the way I would like them. So for example, right now my 3 columns are Contact, Disclosure and Privacy Policy but I would like to have those stacked in one column on the far left while I have About in the middle column and something else in the far right column.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Wetmoose,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I saw a notice about updating my PHP version but i’ve no idea how to do that. Any ideas?

You have to contact your web host to update it.

I would like to have a 3 column footer like the example shown. Right now my settings are at 3 columns but how do I figure out how to stack things the way I would like them. So for example, right now my 3 columns are Contact, Disclosure and Privacy Policy but I would like to have those stacked in one column on the far left while I have About in the middle column and something else in the far right column.

The widgets in the Footer Widgets area are stacked in the following order.

So if you want to display anything in the single column then they should be the number 147 or 258 or 369 but If you don’t have anything to add then you can just add empty text widget to increase the numbers.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Wetmoose
    Participant

Okay, thanks for the info. I will look into those solutions.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)