Pictures not showing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Pictures not showing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Pictures not showing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • anojd
    Participant

Hi,

Since the last theme update something weird happened on my website http://www.siteconcept.se on both the Swedish and the English version of the site. Some of the pictures aren’t showing and even if I change the file and remove the old pic, I can se it in the preview but not on the site. See screenshots.

The weird thing is that it is not consequent at all. I am using the same background picture for every contact form, on some of the pages it shows, on others the background is just white.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @anojd,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems you have added a background image to the column that does not contain anything so could you please instead use the image element?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

anojd
    Participant

Hi,

Did you enter the site and check it out? If you log in you see that there is a background image in the column.

I’m not sure I understand what you mean, every single one of those examples have the exact same elements.

Anna

Yes, I logged into your website and checked it.

As suggested earlier, could you please use the image element to display the image instead of adding it as a background image to the column?

anojd
    Participant

Hi,

You must be joking. The site is built using built in templates from your theme. And now you are saying I have to manually insert all pictures in another way? If you want me to do that, please provide exact instructions for every single template I’ve used.

Thanks in advance.

anojd
    Participant

Sorry for my slightly irritated tone.

But I can’t get a grip around this. The site worked fine until the last theme update. After that the pictures have started to disappear – one after eachother. I have not made any other changes on the site. At the moment the English front page shows only a few of the pictures. It seems quite strange to me that templates that are built into the theme – that we payed for – suddenly should stop working for no reason at all. Shouldn’t that be something you should fix rather than the users?

If I put in the same elements and publish a new page on the site it seems to work fine. Any idea why the customized pages don’t work, even though they are built in the exact same way as your original theme templates?

Anna

anojd
    Participant

… And here you can see that it’s not only the pictures. Also the margins that have gone bananas on the live page. https://www.siteconcept.se/?lang=en

Are you really sure you have no solution for this? I practically have to rebuild the whole site if the solution is changing the background images to image elements. And isn’t the background image suppose to be working? It works on every single other site that I have built using WPBakery.

Solution for this topic

I understood your issue now.

I logged into your website and saw there were some WPML plugin updates pending as shown in the attached screenshots that I did.

Then I just resaved some pages such as the About us page and it started working fine.

Could you please do the same for other pages by resaving them?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

anojd
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks – just now got the same error message, it didn’t show until now.

I will do exactly that. Thanks for helping out and sorry for my outburst 🙂 Scary stuff this 🙂

Anna

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)