Plugin Installation Problem

Home Forums Gillion Theme Plugin Installation Problem

Home Forums Gillion Theme Plugin Installation Problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • david
    Participant

Hi just bought the Gillion theme

When I try activate the WordPressBackery Page Builder Plugin it gives me this message:

The demo content I uploaded also has errors on web-page ?

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error:

<b>Warning</b>: require_once(/home/content/p3pnexwpnas14_data03/53/41679953/html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/interfaces.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home/content/p3pnexwpnas14_data03/53/41679953/html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/js_composer.php</b> on line <b>173</b>

<b>Fatal error</b>: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/content/p3pnexwpnas14_data03/53/41679953/html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/interfaces.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5_6/lib/php’) in <b>/home/content/p3pnexwpnas14_data03/53/41679953/html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/js_composer.php</b> on line <b>173</b>

Hi @david,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Please delete and reinstall the plugin.

Also please make sure you are using latest version of PHP on your server by referring the information provided in the following page.

https://www.wikihow.com/Check-PHP-Version
    http://php.net/supported-versions.php

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

david
    Participant

thanks for getting back to me

are you able to help me with this? i am not a developer and usually the wp themes i have bought install easily??

Sure I can help you.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)