Plugins to modify, search and contact within Jevelin themes

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Plugins to modify, search and contact within Jevelin themes

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Plugins to modify, search and contact within Jevelin themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • b-original
    Participant

I have purchased Jevelin and it comes with a bundle of recommended plugins. I am using the Education template (whch I have modified with WPBakery, Unyson and YellowPencil) at my website bcsss.org. As I am not a developer, just user, I learned a lot and still found it awesome. Now with the latest update of the theme another plugin called Elementor was recommended. Now I wonder, do I need all:

• Unyson
    • Elementor
    • WPBakery
    • YellowPencil
    • Toolset Types
    • Redux

So first, I hope you can write me a short explanantion, which of those are essential and for what in the theme.

Second, I installed a plugin called Relevanssi, which seems not to work with the installed Jevelin at all, neither in the header nor widget search. At the moment I have deactivated it and I am using the build in WP search, which works fine with the Education theme. Is there any known issue with this plugin and a possible solution?

Thirdly, I want to use Kali Forms instead of the recommended Contact Form 7. Are there any known issues with this plugin or is it compatible with Jevelin and the Education theme?

Thank you in advance!

Solution for this topic

Hi @b-original,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Unyson
    Elementor
    WPBakery
    YellowPencil
    Toolset Types
    Redux

So first, I hope you can write me a short explanantion, which of those are essential and for what in the theme.

Essential:

Unyson

Optional:

Elementor
    WPBakery
    YellowPencil
    Toolset Types
    Redux

You can use any page builder plugin but please note that you can only edit the page using the same page builder that you used to create it so if you have used WPBakery or Unyson or Gutenberg or any other page builder then please use the same page builder to edit the page.

Do not switch between page builders or else you will lose the content so choose the page builder that you want to use initially when you create the article content.

Second, I installed a plugin called Relevanssi, which seems not to work with the installed Jevelin at all, neither in the header nor widget search. At the moment I have deactivated it and I am using the build in WP search, which works fine with the Education theme. Is there any known issue with this plugin and a possible solution?

Please contact the Relevanssi plugin support to resolve the issue.

You can also try using the below search plugin that is compatible with the jevelin theme.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/add-search-to-menu/

Thirdly, I want to use Kali Forms instead of the recommended Contact Form 7. Are there any known issues with this plugin or is it compatible with Jevelin and the Education theme?

No, there are no known issues with the Kali Forms.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

b-original
    Participant

Thank you for your support!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)