Porfolio is showing wrong category

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Porfolio is showing wrong category

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Porfolio is showing wrong category

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
  • hypostudio
    Participant

I have few categories in Portfolio. And I want to show Portfolio on many places on website. I’m trying to show exact category using filter, but it show other category – please see attached file.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @hypostudio,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

This can be because of multiple categories assigned to the portfolio.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

hypostudio
    Participant

link to page: https://changecraft.consulting/?page_id=1413

Portfolio have 7 categories.

This page will use 3. One for each section (COMPANY ASSESSMENTS, INDIVIDUAL ASSESSMENTS, SURVEYS)

Your shared page is not accessible and displays a 404 Page Not Found error.

Please make sure that it is accessible.

hypostudio
    Participant

I’m,  sorry it’s public now: https://changecraft.consulting/assessments-2/

Could you please clear and temporarily deactivate the WP Fastest Cache plugin that you are using on your website?

Also, please using category slugs instead of category names.

hypostudio
    Participant

done, no change …

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

hypostudio
    Participant

here it is:

I logged into your website and made it worked on your shared page for the first portfolio element by enabling the filter.

Could you please confirm it?

hypostudio
    Participant

I set limit to 2. It shows only 2 portfolio posts, but category is wrong.

Actually, that category does not limit portfolios displayed in the All tab to the portfolio belong to the category but instead displays the category as filter beside All tab, and clicking on it displays the portfolios belonging to that category.

To make this work, all portfolios need to display so setting limit to 2 won’t work and you have to set it to -1.

hypostudio
    Participant

Can I show only one category in portfolio?

Yes, you can show only one category in the portfolio category filter.

hypostudio
    Participant

How can I show only one category? Please see attached file. I setup category “company-assessments” but it shows “individual-assessments” content

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Actually it seems you missed my earlier reply so I am posting it here again below.

Actually, that category does not limit portfolios displayed in the All tab to the portfolio belong to the category but instead displays the category as filter beside All tab, and clicking on it displays the portfolios belonging to that category.

In short, what you are trying to achieve is not possible with the portfolio element.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)