Portfolio and Menu

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio and Menu

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio and Menu

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • carojdd
    Participant

Hi, I have two problems :

I can’t put a portfolio ! I upload my pictures in “Portfolio” n the menu then I have created a categorie. Then I go to Page => Home => I put in a section “portfolio 2.0” but the pictures did not appears…

Secondly, how I link the menu to the content ? As it’s only a “one page” website. You can check directly the website the menu lead to “error”
    Thank you

Hi @carojdd,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I can’t put a portfolio ! I upload my pictures in “Portfolio” n the menu then I have created a categorie. Then I go to Page => Home => I put in a section “portfolio 2.0” but the pictures did not appears…

Could you please share me the screenshots of how you have configured them on your site?

Secondly, how I link the menu to the content ? As it’s only a “one page” website. You can check directly the website the menu lead to “error”

You have configured them correctly by using in page anchor links but still using shufflehound links in the menu URLs so just change the links cdn.jevelin.shufflehound.com/startup to your site URL.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

carojdd
    Participant

Ok menu’s problem => resolved thank you !

Here you have the pictures

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Please make sure you have set Project cover image in the portfolio as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

carojdd
    Participant

ok I did it but now I have a new problem i can’t add “portfolio 2.0” in the section, it doesn t appear in the menu (see attached)

Attachments:

Something seems broken on your site.

Can you check the JavaScript console for errors when you face this issue?

In Chrome go to “Tools -> Developer Tools” and in Firefox you can go to “Tools -> Web Developer -> Console”

Find information about how to open JavaScript browser console :

http://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/8525/how-to-open-the-javascript-console-in-different-browsers
    http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors

Let me know what JavaScript errors if any you are getting when you face this issue.

Also please make sure you are using latest version of PHP on your server by referring the information provided in the following page.

https://www.wikihow.com/Check-PHP-Version
    http://php.net/supported-versions.php

carojdd
    Participant

Thank you yesterday everything was normal.. . Please find the Javasrpt screenshot attached

Attachments:

carojdd
    Participant

PHP 7.0

Attachments:

Then this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any or use following plugin to check it.

carojdd
    Participant

OK tks a lot now it works but i have just one picture which appears, the one i put as a project cover.

Attachments:

carojdd
    Participant

I did it ! Thank you !

I have a last last question, how I can reduce the white space after the pictures of “our brands” I have a white space which is totally useless.

Thank you

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

That white space is displayed because of the paddings added to sections and columns elements added there so please remove paddings from them as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)