Portfolio categories not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio categories not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio categories not working

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • kristinasaluste
    Participant

Hello!

I just added items to my porfolio and added categories to those. But when I want to add specific categories to specific pages, it adds only the last category. I added a screenshot where I added the category, did I use the wrong format or is it something else?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @kristinasaluste,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure that you are using below the latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

kristinasaluste
    Participant

Hey! Did that but no changes.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

kristinasaluste
    Participant

Not at all, details are below 🙂

I logged into your website and created a test page containing Portfolio element but the categories are getting saved for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Attachments:

kristinasaluste
    Participant

I still don’t see the right category…

It displays fine when you set Portfolio option to -1 as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

kristinasaluste
    Participant

Did that but still shows the wrong category…. I have chosen “seminar” but the page shows me “ajalugu”.

Attachments:

Where are you using it on your website?

Could you please share with me the exact page URL where you are using it so that I can troubleshoot it?

kristinasaluste
    Participant

Of course this is where its should be shown https://www.rosenitorn.beluna.ee/seminar/

It was not working because you had not activated the portfolio filter as shown in the attached screenshot which I have activated now.

Could you please check it now?

Attachments:

kristinasaluste
    Participant

Okay why this needs to be on if I want to show only one category? And now the default is still “All” and that isn’t what I want.  I need only that one preticular category.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)