Portfolio Feature Images Showing up Twice

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio Feature Images Showing up Twice

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio Feature Images Showing up Twice

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Klovely2018
    Participant

I installed the update for Jevelin 4.6.4. However my portfolio pages and your demo are showing the feature image twice. How can I fix this so only one image appears? (See attached screenshot)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Klovely2018,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

The theme is not updated on the shared demo site and it is working fine for me on my test site without displaying the image twice.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

Klovely2018
    Participant

https://kimberlylovely.com/project/wearables/

The password is UX-Designer!klovely#

Attachments:

I could confirm it on your shared page.

Please make sure that you have not set the same image for Project cover and gallery as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

Klovely2018
    Participant

That is what I have just for the feature image.

Attachments:

This can be child theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporarily use the Jevelin theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site child theme issue.

If it is not child theme issue then would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)