Portfolio Icons

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio Icons

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio Icons

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • AndreSiqueira
    Participant

I select the icons in the “Portfolio” area but it does not appear on the page. I’m sending the print to show.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @AndreSiqueira,

Thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using below latest version of Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please login to access this file

Please make sure you are using latest verison of theme.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

AndreSiqueira
    Participant

I’ve already have the use of this version. Would it be the case to reinstall? Has there been any problem with the changes I’ve already made? (Theme that is already included in the package)?

As requested above Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

AndreSiqueira
    Participant

I’m using a “Maintenance Mode” plugin. I’ll have to create a login for you. Does it have to be as Administrator or can it be any other?

It can be any other so that I can access your site.

Please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)