Portfolio Inactive

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio Inactive

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio Inactive

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • markajohnstone
    Participant

I notice the portfolio feature setup is not working with the latest version of WP. I also notice that in the forums you said this will be fix (back in May).  Please advise on how to fix this issue immediately.

Visual Page Builder will not load for the Portfolio feature, only the basic editor appears.

I have tried using both with classic editor and guttenburg (new WP editor)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @markajohnstone,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure that you are using below latest version of the theme and you have enabled those options in the Blog editor Options settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

markajohnstone
    Participant

I have updated the theme but still do NOT get the portfolio editing options. See attachment.

Please advise.

Attachments:

I can see in your shared screenshot that you have selected the portfolio options in the Options settings.

Can’t you still use it?

If not then would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)