Portfolio layout images

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio layout images

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio layout images

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Thabit2017
    Participant

Hello

I am struggling to present portfolio project images appropriately. I would like all images to appear full size with the option to slide across or flick through multiple images.

Here’s an example page: https://datumpoint.org.uk/project/cardigan-street-luton/

Could you also let me know how to amend the main portfolio page here: https://datumpoint.org.uk/portfolio/ so that each of the images is a link to the page behind rather than a user having to click the link icon. Currently, it seems that some users click around the edge of the image to open the page and when they can’t they move on.

Thanks

Amy

Hi Amy,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I am struggling to present portfolio project images appropriately. I would like all images to appear full size with the option to slide across or flick through multiple images.

I can see it displays full width and with slide option on your shared website as shown in the attached screenshots.

Please advise.

Could you also let me know how to amend the main portfolio page here: https://datumpoint.org.uk/portfolio/ so that each of the images is a link to the page behind rather than a user having to click the link icon. Currently, it seems that some users click around the edge of the image to open the page and when they can’t they move on.

Please try using the portfolio overlay option as shown in the third attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thabit2017
    Participant

Hello

Thank you for your reply.

My issue re portfolio images is that the main image displayed on the page is cut from the top and bottom, so although full width, it doesn’t display full height. I would love for each of the images to appear in full size without being cut down. Ideally I don’t want to have to rely on people to click and enlarge the image to see its full size.

Regarding portfolio overlay options, could you please provide the pathway for reaching this option. I’ve had a look in appearance / theme settings and customise but I can’t seem to find it!

Thanks

Amy

My issue re portfolio images is that the main image displayed on the page is cut from the top and bottom, so although full width, it doesn’t display full height. I would love for each of the images to appear in full size without being cut down. Ideally I don’t want to have to rely on people to click and enlarge the image to see its full size.

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-portfolio-single-gallery-slider-item .sh-ratio-content {
        background-size: contain;
        background-repeat: no-repeat;
    }

Regarding portfolio overlay options, could you please provide the pathway for reaching this option. I’ve had a look in appearance / theme settings and customise but I can’t seem to find it!

You have to edit your portfolio listings page and you will find the option in the settings of the portfolio element as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)