Portfolio mask is not covering entire featured picture

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio mask is not covering entire featured picture

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio mask is not covering entire featured picture

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • hopelessgamer
    Participant

Hello. If you check my website, you will find that there is a small gap left towards the right-hand side of all featured pictures.

While it is not much, since we intend people to use it daily, it will surely become irritating after some time. Requesting you to help out.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @hopelessgamer,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

hopelessgamer
    Participant

Hi,

The link is as follows:

https://faff.xyz/

hopelessgamer
    Participant

If you are looking for website credentials, have attached it below.

I don’t see that gap in your shared site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Which browser are you using?

Could you please try clearing your browser cache and also using a different browser?

Attachments:

hopelessgamer
    Participant

Hi,

I am using a Macbook Air, and using Chrome.

In normal resolution, I am seeing the gap on the right hand size.

I have zoomed into the first portfolio image to show you the gap (yellow line) on the right.

Attachments:

Have you tried clearing your browser cache and also using a different browser?

hopelessgamer
    Participant

The problem seems to be with a very specific size of the browser. Even in chrome, if I am increasing the width of the browser by a bit, the problem is getting corrected. But if I increase it further, it comes back.

Do check whether it can be fixed.

Or else, we can leave it. Not a big issue 🙂

I tried changing browser size but couldn’t reproduce it so could you please tell me exactly what browser size it is?

hopelessgamer
    Participant

Not being able to figure out the exact size. I am just playing around with the size of the browser window.

We can leave this issue as is since it is not major 🙂

Ok

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)