Portfolio Page Header

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio Page Header

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio Page Header

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • nlorz
    Participant

How can I change the Header menu on the first page of the Portfolio Theme?

If I change the Header settings into Header 1 or into other Header Layouts the Menu at the first page stays always the same Layout (at the right side of the page).

I would like to have a menu at the top of the page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @nlorz,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure exactly what you are referring as first page of the Portfolio Theme so could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

nlorz
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your reply. The problem is, that I am in maintenance mode, as I don’t want to publish the page yet. So I can’t send you the link…

With first page of the Portfolio I mean the start page. Same page as in your example (attached). On the right side you have the “burger” menu to klick on. But I want the menu to be displayed at the top of the page within or above the Header. Not as a “burger” menu, just very simple.

Attachments:

Are you talking about the following page?

https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/portfolio-page/portfolio-standard-with-shadow/

If your site is in maintenance mode then would you mind if i log in to your site and access it? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

nlorz
    Participant

This is the page I am talking about

http://preview.themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/14728833

I did send you the details in the private content message.

On the shared demo site i see the header menu in the top as shown in the attached screenshot and not in the side.

I didn’t get your private message so could you please share it again and also send it on [email protected]

Attachments:

nlorz
    Participant

I already solfed the problem. Thanks anyway for your efford.

Awesome great to see you got that solved.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)