portfolio section issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme portfolio section issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme portfolio section issue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • dionisisk
    Participant

<div class=”_5wd4 _1nc6″>
    <div class=”._1dlq _h8t”>
    <div id=”js_2a” class=”_5wd9 direction_ltr clearfix” data-tooltip-content=”6:19 μ.μ.” data-hover=”tooltip” data-tooltip-position=”right”>
    <div class=”_1e-x _n4o”>
    <div class=”_3_bl”>
    <div class=”_5w1r _3_om _5wdf”>
    <div class=”_4gx_”>
    <div class=”_1aa6″><span class=”_5yl5″>i purchased your theme! its nice! i have an issue with portfolio it doesnt work when i want to select a portfolio section</span></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class=”_40qi”></div>
    </div>
    <div class=”_5wd4 _1nc6″>
    <div class=”._1dlq _h8t”>
    <div id=”js_2b” class=”_5wd9 direction_ltr clearfix” data-tooltip-content=”6:20 μ.μ.” data-hover=”tooltip” data-tooltip-position=”right” aria-describedby=”js_1j”>
    <div class=”_1e-x _n4o”>
    <div class=”_3_bl”>
    <div class=”_5w1r _3_om _5wdf”>
    <div class=”_4gx_”>
    <div class=”_1aa6″><span class=”_5yl5″>for example if i select “A’ grade” id doesnt seem to seperate my cources there</span></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

dionisisk
    Participant

i purchased your theme! its nice! i have an issue with portfolio it doesnt work when i want to select a portfolio section

for example if i select “A’ grade” id doesnt seem to seperate my cources there

Hi @dionisisk,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I visited your sharted site but didn’t see any issue on it.

Could you please tell me a bit more in detail how to reproduce the issue by sharing screenshot of it so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

dionisisk
    Participant

when i choose ¨B’Λυκείου” category it shouldn’t seperate from all projects

and show only those with category “B’Λυκείου” as the demo content?

i’ve tryied everything from changing the portfolio to portfolio 2.0 or looking at pagination! nothing worked. maybe theres issue on javascript or something?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

The issue is with category slug which I can see on your site as %ce%b2%ce%84%ce%bb%cf%85%ce%ba%ce%b5%ce%af%ce%bf%cf%85

Please change it to more readable english format as described in the below page.

https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-properly-rename-categories-in-wordpress/

dionisisk
    Participant

I’m happy it really worked! all credits to you thanks!

now i have english categories and if i want to show up categories in my language i just translate those with translatepress right?

thanks for the best support!

(i was struggling for hours with that)

dionisisk
    Participant

And something more! i have also an issue with google maps i’ve done everything about configuration (api created and verified site with html file) i have already set api key to theme settings and there is on sitebuilder’s element too!

byt still doesn’t work.

it says this page cant load properly google maps (as screenshot shows)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

now i have english categories and if i want to show up categories in my language i just translate those with translatepress right?

Yes right.

And something more! i have also an issue with google maps i’ve done everything about configuration (api created and verified site with html file) i have already set api key to theme settings and there is on sitebuilder’s element too!

byt still doesn’t work.

it says this page cant load properly google maps (as screenshot shows)

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)