Portfolio Usage

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio Usage

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio Usage

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • iancdma
    Participant

Hi! I am currently using the Gallery component on our website, but it doesn’t look good and it doesn’t have the ability to display multiple categories. How can I use the Portfolio component without having to put each item manually, and the items, when clicked, show the image in a lightbox, and nothing else?

Hi @iancdma,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Have you tried using portfolio content elements to display it as shown in the attached screenshots?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

iancdma
    Participant

Let me rephrase my question.

I want to use Gallery but I want it to have 6 items, 3 images per row. I want it to be grouped by Categories. I want to be able to select multiple photos at once.

The Portfolio component looks a lot better than the Gallery component, that’s why I wanted to use it.

You can choose in the Gallery settings how many images to display per row as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

iancdma
    Participant

And I can also configure it to be viewed by category, correct?

iancdma
    Participant

I also want it to have 2 rows. The screenshot you sent doesn’t show how to make it show 2 rows, 3 items per row.

And I can also configure it to be viewed by category, correct?

No, there isn’t any option to achieve this.

also want it to have 2 rows. The screenshot you sent doesn’t show how to make it show 2 rows, 3 items per row.

The shared screenshot displays how to display 3 columns/items per row so any extra item added above 3 will be displayed in the next row.

iancdma
    Participant

No, there isn’t any option to achieve this.

So I have to use the Portfolio component to filter them by category? That sounds time-consuming.

The shared screenshot displays how to display 3 columns/items per row so any extra item added above 3 will be displayed in the next row.

I can’t find the option to have images displayed in the next row, because it’s using a slider. Check the Gallery section of my website please.

I am a bit confused here what you are trying to achieve.

Do you want to create image gallery or gallery of portfolios?

Are you displaying portfolio as Gallery slider on single portfolio page?

Please describe it by sharing the screenshots of them.

iancdma
    Participant

Image gallery.
    2 rows, 3 columns. With a slider.

I also want them to be grouped by categories but we know that’s not happening.

I’ve been trying to say what I want to achieve by giving your “Portfolio” component as an example, but clearly that’s not working.

Attachments:

No, it is not possible to achieve all of this functionality without custom coding as there isn’t an option for it.

iancdma
    Participant

Shouldn’t I be at least be able to select how many rows I’ll be displaying in my gallery? Feature request please.

Ok we will consider this as a feature request to be implemented in the future version of the theme.

iancdma
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Issue unresolvable, please close.

Ok. I have marked the topic as resolved.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)