Pre-Built 13 Demos

Home Forums Gillion Theme Pre-Built 13 Demos

Home Forums Gillion Theme Pre-Built 13 Demos

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • ecuomo
    Participant

Hello, i have purchased the Gillion Multi-Concept Magazine, News, Reveiew WordPress Theme. It should have a total of 13 pre-built demos but I only have 9. I am really interested in one called “Background Image” and in one called “Card Style”. How can i get them?

Thank you

Solution for this topic

Hi @ecuomo,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Some demos are part of Basic demo content including Background Image and Card Style as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ecuomo
    Participant

Many thanks, i have imported the basic demo. How can I select the pre built background image or car style?

ecuomo
    Participant

It is done. Many thanks anyway

You are most welcome here 🙂

ecuomo
    Participant

Thanks. Where can I configure the background image of the home page?

If you are talking about title background image then you can set it in the page settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

If you are talking about anything else then please share me the page URL from demo site https://gillion.shufflehound.com/ where it is displaying.

Attachments:

ecuomo
    Participant

Thanks but i am talking about home background image (behind the posts). I also would like to know how can i insert the logo in the first bar, now i have it it the menu bar in the left but i want it in the middle in the top of the home page.

Attachments:

Thanks but i am talking about home background image (behind the posts).

You can set it in the theme General settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

I also would like to know how can i insert the logo in the first bar, now i have it it the menu bar in the left but i want it in the middle in the top of the home page.

To achieve this you have to use Header 4 layout in the theme Header Settings as shown in the second shared screenshot.

Attachments:
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)