Privacy link in your contact form

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Privacy link in your contact form

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Privacy link in your contact form

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • goodworking
    Participant

Hi, I need to insert a link to the privacy policy in your contact form. Today the new GDPR regulation has come into force.

If you can not insert a link, have a contact form 7 look like this https://www.streetworkout.fit/contatti/?

Thanks

Giuseppe

HiĀ Giuseppe,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

I have created a feature request for it so that it will be implemented in the future version of theme.

In the meanwhile you can try adding them in the contact form titles as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

goodworking
    Participant

It does not work šŸ™

goodworking
    Participant

It’s very vey urgent and important!

If it doesn’t work for you then please use Text Block content element along with Contact form content element and add link into it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

goodworking
    Participant

There are news for privacy link in contact form? Our website is non compliance in these conditions.

Can You find a solution asap? It’s urgent and important.

Thanks

Giuseppe

We are just theme developer and Unyson plugin developer that provides that contactĀ form so it is not implemented in the contact form.

You can either useĀ the Text Block content element along with Contact form content elementĀ and add link into it as described in the above reply or consider using any other contact form plugin that provides this functionality.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)