Prize Widget not working properly

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Prize Widget not working properly

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Prize Widget not working properly

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • neunneun
    Participant

Hello,
    when using the prize widget the Top Information is cut off.
    Any idea why this is looking like that?
    I didnt do any changes to the containers.
    Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @neunneun,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

neunneun
    Participant

Hello, please see the URL as follows:

It seems you are using an older version of the theme on your website so please update it to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

neunneun
    Participant

Hello,

thank you, so the updated Version will fix this?
    Was ist a Bug that was known already and got fixed? Or why is it, that the newer Version of Jevelin is supposed to fix this?

Also i am missing control options to change the font-sizes and settings/paddings of the prize elements like the highlight function and the middle highlighted box (.sh-pricing-enlarge)

It is very difficult to edit this via CSS because the rules affect all the other elements on other pages as well.

Was this improved in the latest Version of the theme?
    I cannot install it yet because i don´t have direct access to the FTP/databases to make a backup before i update.

As soon as i was able to, i will report back with feedback.

Thank you for your assistance so far.

No, this is not a known issue or the bug but If it reproduced after using the latest version of the theme then we will troubleshoot it more.

neunneun
    Participant

Hello,
    did you take a look at the website i linked?

When i manually fix the popup-notice in the prize section, so that it is displayed correctly on desktop, it will look very bad and overlay other elements on mobile view. Please see attached screenshot (from mobile).
    This seems to be a general problem with the prize widget to me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

As said earlier, please update the theme on your website to the latest version and reproduce the issue on your shared page so that I can troubleshoot it.

neunneun
    Participant

Hello,

another question regarding the prize widget: there is no option to have the bottom button of the prize widget open a link in a new window (_blank).
    How can we set the link to open a new window instead of _self?
    Thanks in advance.

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of the Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)