problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme problem

Home Forums Jevelin Theme problem

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • kreativ69
    Participant

Good morning,

I inserted a product after a long time, and the site is no longer visible, how is it possible?
    There are many bugs in this template.
    how can i solve?

Hi @kreativ69,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am using the theme on my site without any issue along with thousands of users who are using it.

This can be your site-specific issue but we can certainly resolve it.

Could you please tell me exactly what problem you are facing and what you mean by the site is not visible?

If you are just getting the blank white page then can you please try temporary enabling WP_DEBUG mode? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it’s set to true.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting when you face this issue.

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

kreativ69
    Participant

hello, not so I have all these problems, the site is white.
    in the slide I had to put a gray banner because the font above the slide does not change color, I would like to solve everything.
    what you sent me is not so, I paid a person to do the mail again. I think it installed a plugin, but before it worked, please ask me to help me, because I like your site very much.

https://www.dckreativ.it

kreativ69
    Participant

hello I wanted to add that if necessary I pay the assistance of 50 € that you request to solve many problems that I have on the site.

let me know that I’ll send you the money right away if necessary. as long as I solve the problems and I can put other products thanks you are very kind and helpful

I logged into your website and just cleared the WP Fastest Cache that you are using which made the website display correctly so it seems the issue with WP Fastest Cache.

Could you please confirm it?

kreativ69
    Participant

Good morning, now the site is revised, hopefully I can add the products without problem, if you have any problems I will let you know, in between you can have me the lik (so I keep it) for the advice of the model seems right and correct.

Thank you

kreativ69
    Participant

no lik but link, sorry 🙂

I am not sure which link and advice of the model you are referring to so could you please describe it a bit more in detail?

kreativ69
    Participant

sorry I’m the translator 🙂
    1) for an ecommerce site to buy what you recommend put me the link. I buy the site and assistance.
    2) do I have to pay for assistance for my site to solve other problems?

If you are using WooCommerce plugin then you can get free assistance for it on the below pages.

https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce/

https://woocommerce.com/contact-us

kreativ69
    Participant

Hello, as I told you I would like to buy a site for one of my customers, the site should also have online sales, that is, the shop part.
    Since you are always available with me, I buy it from you can you put me the link where to buy it?

Thank you

We only provide support to the Jevelin theme and not any other plugin including WooCommerce.

You can consider hiring a developer to do it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

kreativ69
    Participant

Ok then I buy another jevelin, the site with WooCommerce is fine with me, thanks

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)