Problem Adding HTML to Footer Widget

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Problem Adding HTML to Footer Widget

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Problem Adding HTML to Footer Widget

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • TonaciousT
    Participant

Hello,

I’m not proficient in HTML at all, but I’m trying to add specific HTML/Hyperlinked text to the footer widget provided within the Jevelin theme and it doesn’t appear to be allowing me to do so.  I can put the code in there, but it displays as code on the live home page.

Also, when I put a URL in the ‘Image URL:’ box, it just duplicates the info in the ‘Image Title’ section with a broken image link…?

I have had no trouble doing this on other WordPress sites via Widget functionality, but could you please tell me why this is happening and/or direct me on how to do so without breaking your awesome theme?

Thank you in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @TonaciousT,

Thank you for your question.

I’m not proficient in HTML at all, but I’m trying to add specific HTML/Hyperlinked text to the footer widget provided within the Jevelin theme and it doesn’t appear to be allowing me to do so.  I can put the code in there, but it displays as code on the live home page.

You can achieve this by using the child theme shared in the below topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/footer-widget-shufflehound-information/#post-4290

Also, when I put a URL in the ‘Image URL:’ box, it just duplicates the info in the ‘Image Title’ section with a broken image link…?

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme.

Please make sure you are using the below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)