Problem after update slide

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Problem after update slide

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Problem after update slide

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • kreativ69
    Participant

Hello As always I have made updates of various plugins and once again you do not see the slide,
    can you help me ?

attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @kreativ69,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

kreativ69
    Participant

https://www.dckreativ.it

Thank you, you are always kind

Solution for this topic

I logged into your website and saw you were using an older version of the theme on your website so I updated the theme that resolved the issue.

Could you please confirm it?

kreativ69
    Participant

Hello and thank you first of all.<span class=”JLqJ4b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”it” data-phrase-index=”1″> <span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”it” data-phrase-index=”2″>No the slide does not work and therefore the site is not visible for mobile. </span></span>

Giuseppe

kreativ69
    Participant

Hello and thank you first of all.<span class=”JLqJ4b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”it” data-phrase-index=”1″> <span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”it” data-phrase-index=”2″>No the slide does not work and therefore the site is not visible for mobile. </span></span>

The slide displays fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please test it clearing your browser cache?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

kreativ69
    Participant

Thanks finally see you again was worried

<span class=”JLqJ4b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”auto” data-phrase-index=”1″><span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”auto” data-phrase-index=”2″>Thanks so much you are always kind</span></span>

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)